Spectator Information is now available to download. PLEASE READ THE SENNYBRIDGE TRAINING AREA RALLY BRIEFING NOTES.
Spectator entrance is to approach Epynt from the A40 at Llywel & along the dual carriageway (Please respect the householders). There will be a charge of £10 per car for parking. Other gates will also be manned by the MOD. Please note that the centre road will be closed during the event and detours will be in effect.
Spectators are asked to listen and to adhere to all instructions and advice given by event marshals. This will ensure a safe and successful event for competitors and spectators alike. Your co-operation is appreciated.
Spectator Information is available to download : HERE :
When you arrive at the entrance to the Epynt Range, there will be an event program, charged at £10 per car, individually identifying the exact spectator locations and the event timing. First car will start SS1 at 9am from Spectator Area A, so please ensure you allow plenty of time to arrive, park and walk to your spectator location.
TIME SCHEDULE : COMING SOON
Directions to Llywel Dual Carriageway (Spectator Entrance Epynt) : COMING SOON
Final Updated Seeded Entry List : COMING SOON
Welcome to Sennybridge Army Field Training Centre.
We are pleased that the army allows the training area to be utilised for rallying; however, as I am sure you appreciate the primary function of the area is to provide a realistic training facility to our armed services. To assist in this task AND FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL SAFETY, Please read and observe the following guidelines:
1. Do not leave the tarmac roads on the Training Area.
2. Only park in designated car parking areas and not on the Llywel – Tirabad road.
3. Do not drive through any barriers left in the down position, whether locked or not. They are there for your own and others' safety.
4. Do not interfere with or get involved in, any military training whatsoever.
5. Do not enter or interfere with any of the Training Area buildings, installations or equipment.
6. Do not pick up or touch any military equipment or debris. IT MAY EXPLODE AND KILL YOU.
7. Do not leave any litter. Please take your rubbish home.
8. Do not light fires. Even in winter, the undergrowth on the Training Area can be dry enough to present a significant fire hazard.
9. Observe the speed limits set for the roads on the Training Area, They present a challenge to experienced rally drivers and could well prove fatal to you if driven without due care.
10. The Training Area also contains significant agricultural, forestry and nature conservation interests. Please follow the Countryside Code at all times.
11. In the event of any emergency, please contact an official of the rally or Range Staff or use one of the clearly marked Range Emergency Telephones (free of charge), which will provide you with a direct line to Sennybridge Camp Guardroom, who can summon help on your behalf.
We do not wish to labour the above points, but they are important and failure to observe them may jeopardise future rallying on the Sennybridge Ranges.
We hope you enjoy your Motorsport on the ranges.
COMMANDANT, SENNYBRIDGE TRAINING AREA,
EPYNT & CAERWENT LIAISON OFFICER,
WELSH ASSOCIATION OF MOTOR CLUBS